Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Diary of Independence

Dear Diary,





Today is Wed. the 31 of October 2007. It's Halloween and what a Fun day it is. I Got a lot achieved the last 3 days. I did everything plus. I got a job at a call center, however it is only 8hr so 5 away form my 13 I need. But it is plus commission. That was yesterday, and today I went and applied at Sprint. I'm not so sure I got it but we will hope for the best and keep looking in the mean time. I have another interview at 2:30 for entry level management. I think that I will not say to much about my separation from ME. That may have been my down fall. So from now on I will say as little as possible. I am definitely liking the fact that I am getting interviews as fast as I have been. I will just continue on this path and if for some reason I have nothing more promising then I will go to the job that I have starting on Wed. next week. So I do need to make a list to keep me moving. So just to remind myself of the goal at hand. We are in process to complete Number One. So here are more goals to get my completion.

Continued......................................

Make at least 20 resume entry, phone call, and our application by the end of the day and every day until u find your 13hr.

Open that work out video you paid money for.

One to two interview by week end

Got to go for now I have my next interview.

LIVE LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE. YOU ARE AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN AND YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.

DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!DO IT NOW

Find laughter in you children's voices and love in their hearts.

No comments: