Monday, December 10, 2007

Diary entry 12-10-07

Dear Diary,

Well it has been a while since my last entry but I am moving forward. I got a job, it doesn't pay what I wanted but it is a start and it does have potential to be a career. I do not miss my job at M.E. but I do miss the free massages. Heee Heee. I have yet to open those DVD's but I plan to. Things in my marriage are a little better now. I don't know what I want to do about that but I am still wanting to be more independent from him and that is where I am taking my life. I have started a To Do list that I use almost every day. I wrote out a daily and weekly schedule to give me direction, and I have finally put some personal goals down on paper. When I was doing that it felt really good and I made goals for myself that are very attainable and should be done in the next few months. One of my goals is to write a sentence or two to you my diary everyday. So we will see if I can make that happen.

Well that is it for now talk to you again tomorrow. My new phone lets me blog from it, as soon as I figure it out. ;)

No comments: