Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Diary Entry 12-28-07

Hey been a while but I had a great X-Mas and we all had fun. Crazy week though I worked on wed but then the baby got pink eye and now I'm missing thur and fri. I still may go in today for a little while but I don't know yet. I think that I should go take a look a PRC and see if they still need people but I hope that the hours are some what comparable to what I work now. My grandfather passed away on the 20th and I feel really bad because I don't think that I will be able to go to the service. I need tires and I don't trust the ones that I have on there in the snow. So I don't think that I will make it down for that or my brothers wedding. I hope that I don't look like a horrible person if I can't make these things. But maybe I am I don't know. I know that I am broke and that there is little I can do about that. Well that is all for now write again later. Independence is still on its way just going a little slower then I wanted it to.

No comments: